Monday, May 22, 2006

 

Bathy 100 Fathoms Diving Watch

Bathys Hawaii has a new (It's really their only watch, so "new" fits only technically) dive watch out, the 100 Fathoms. Styling is similar to a Panerai Luminor Marina, but at the same time, unique. At even a cursory look, it is easily recognizable as a diver's dream watch. When I dive, I wear my Oakley Timebomb, and the numbers are not nearly large enough. The 100 Fathoms addresses this problem by only displaying even numbers, and displaying them in a HUGE font. Hands are proportionately large, as is the date. It comes with both leather and rubber straps, so you won't look like a complete dork if you wear it in public. WristWatchReview totally loves it, I may have to go find out for myself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?